Senior living residences that defy expectations
You are unique, as is your idea of home. At Westminster Village, you’ll find an impressive array of choices.
You might choose a house.
- Ranch-style design with two or three bedrooms and two or 2-½ baths
- Sizes range from 1,288 to 2,135 square feet
- Variety of floor plans with two or three bedrooms
- Full-sized appliances, washer, and dryer
- Most utilities (excluding gas and electric) with cable television and water softener services
- Monthly housekeeping
- Exterior building and grounds maintenance, snow removal, and window washing
You might prefer an apartment.
Enjoy all the conveniences of a home, with everything you need under one roof. Your senior living apartment is steps from Westminster Village dining venues, the Village Salon, gathering places, and more.
- Apartments range from 420 to 1,239 sq. ft. and come in 9 different floor plans, one or two bedrooms with one or two baths
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- All utilities included, including cable service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and weekly flat linen laundry services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
A hybrid home might be more your style.
One-touch living. Multiple advantages! The Terraces of Westminster Village combine the best of single-family homes and apartment living. It features high-tech touches, more privacy, and enhanced outdoor living on the rooftop terrace.
You design your lifestyle, paying for only the services you want, while enjoying all community amenities. You can live as you like and still be connected. Some of the features of hybrid home living are:
- Three-building residential area, featuring a second-level open terrace
- Larger floor plans with two bedrooms and two baths
- 9 ft interior ceilings
- Open patio/balcony, four-season room
- Gas log fireplace, upgraded countertops and flooring, multiple windows for extra light
- Personal iPad® for controlled entry
- Washer and dryer
- Kitchen island
- Ground-level, enclosed, heated parking garage
No matter what type of residence you choose, when you move into Westminster Village, you will feel right at home. Contact us today to learn more about comfortable senior living in West Lafayette, IN.