Senior living residences that defy expectations.
You are unique, as is your idea of home. At Westminster Village, you’ll find an impressive array of choices.
You might choose a house.
- Ranch-style design with two or three bedrooms with two or 2 ½ baths
- Sizes range from 1,288 to 2,135 square feet.
- Variety of floor plans with two or three bedrooms
- Full-sized appliances, washer and dryer
- Most utilities (excludes gas and electric) including cable television service and water softener service
- Monthly housekeeping
- Exterior building and grounds maintenance, snow removal, window washing
- Apartments range from 420 to 1,239 sq. ft and come in 9 different floor plans, one or two bedrooms with one or two baths
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Flexible dining options, including a monthly meal allowance
- All utilities included, including cable service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and weekly flat linen laundry services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
A hybrid home might be more your style.
One-touch living. Multiple advantages! Combining the best of single-family home and apartment living, the Terraces of Westminster Village feature high-tech touches, more privacy and enhanced outdoor living on the rooftop terrace. You design your lifestyle, paying for only the services you want, while enjoying all community amenities. So you can live apart, and still be connected.
Some of the features of hybrid home living are:
- Three-building residential area, featuring a second-level open terrace
- Larger floor plans with two bedrooms and two baths
- 9 ft interior ceilings
- Open patio/balcony, four-season room
- Gas log fireplace, upgraded countertops and flooring, multiple windows for extra light
- Personal iPad® for controlled entry
- Washer and dryer
- Kitchen island
- Ground-level, enclosed, heated parking garage